The package includes
- 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 7 x overnights in your room-category incl. a comprehensive breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink on the day of arrival
- 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 x 3-course-menu
- 1 x 5 – course – gourmet - menu, including corresponding wines
- 1 x bottle of sparkling wine at the room
- 1 x Cocktail and Snacks
- 1 x Ticket for the „Schloss Ludwigsburg“
- Relax in our wellness area with pool, sauna and relaxing area
- Parking and WiFi for free
The Adler at the gates of Ludwigsburg has always been an inn that can be taken at its word, where you can not only indulge in upscale regional cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, but also enjoy the comforts of a stylish hotel without being a number in a historyless bed stronghold. The recipe for this is difficult to copy. The most important ingredients hardly seem compatible at first glance. At the Adler, regional ties are paired with the odeur of international flair. The rural goes hand in hand with cosmopolitanism, the heritage with the change to the future.
Günther Oettinger, once Minister President in Stuttgart and EU Energy Commissioner in Brussels, once put it aptly: "Despite the house's success around the high art of haute cuisine, crowned with the coveted Michelin star, the Adler has retained its down-to-earthness and modesty."
The average German spends 25 years sleeping. He spends five years eating and drinking. That's quite a lot. The Ottenbachers set out to make this time as pleasant as possible for those who spend the night and dine outside their own four walls. They have succeeded well, if the guest book is anything to go by. "It's almost like home here," Uschi Glas once wrote in it in 1978. A sentence that seems to have Adler's credo carved in stone.