The package includes
- 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 7 x overnight stay with breakfast in a double room
- 1 x bottle of wine in the room
- 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 5 x 3-course menu (Restaurant depending on availability/opening time: Aguila, Sommerterrasse, RichardZ or in the Schubartstube at Hohenasperg)
- 1 x romantic 4-course gourmet menu with sparkling wine as aperitif
- Free bathrobes and slippers
- W-LAN free of charge
- Use of the wellness area with indoor pool, sauna and relaxation area
- Free use of the gym
Enjoy "Dreamtime" in a unique atmosphere of well-being.
Treat yourself and your partner to a romantic break from everyday life in our family-run **** - Superior Hotel Adler in Asperg at the gates of the baroque city of Ludwigsburg.
Exclusive use of our indoor swimming pool with sauna
Upon arrival, a sparkling champagne or champagne awaits you in your room.
Relaxation and wellness are guaranteed by the exclusive use of our indoor swimming pool and sauna - for 90 minutes on one afternoon of your stay, reserved just for you.
Let your soul dangle undisturbed and enjoy your time together.
Culinary delights will be served in our restaurants on two evenings: in our "Schwabenstube", awarded with a Michelin star, you will be treated to the finest cuisine, and in our restaurant "Schubartstube" on the historic Hohenasperg, you will enjoy local cuisine.
Take a romantic walk here at sunset and enjoy the unique view of the town of Asperg and the beautiful surroundings.
Our romantic arrangement offers everything you need to fall in love and be in love.
Choose between 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 7 x nights in your room category incl. breakfast buffet and let us pamper you in all areas!
Bookable on request - tickets at the reception
Tickets for the amusement park Tripsdrill
Combination ticket for the major palaces in Ludwigsburg and admission to the Blooming Baroque with Fairytale Garden
Wilhelma: Zoological and botanical gardens in Stuttgart
If you are interested in this package, please get in touch with our contact person either by phone or by e-mail.
Head of reception
Phone: +49 (7141) 26 60-0